Latest Optimas Location Status & Carrier Notifications
[LAST UPDATED: [last-modified] CST]
Across large parts of the US we are experiencing a major winter storm. This storm has already impacted places such as TX and MO. This will be moving NE and impacting the Ohio valley as the day goes on. This is impacting both Optimas locations and carrier operations across North America.
Optimas DC Location Status
- Saint Louis – Open
- Jefferson City – Open
- Coppell – Closed (Limited Staff)
- Columbus – Open
- Lockbourne – Open
- Allentown – Open
- Jamestown – Open
- Wood Dale – Open
- Grand Island – Open
- McAllen – Open
- Monterrey – Open
- Tulsa – Skeleton Crew for receiving
- CNH – Closed
Various carrier providers have informed us of the following:
- Pitt Ohio – Toledo, Battle Creek and Roanoke terminals not running linehauls.
- R&L – No pickups to the following states (AL, AR, LA, MS, OK, PA, TX, TN & WV) today. Closed 15 terminals in the impacted area so far.
- SAIA – Multiple Terminals closed in TX, LA, AL , MO, OK, AR and IA
- XPO – Terminals closed or limited operations across the following states (AL, AR, KY, LA, MD, MS, NJ, PA, TN, TX, VA and WV)
- YRC/USF – 60 terminals closed or limited operations across the following states (AL, AR, KY, LA, MD, MS, NJ, PA, TN, TX, VA and WV)
- UPS – Still digging out of snow and issues in Texas
- DHL – Digging out of backlog
- Ocean Terminals / Rail – Large backlogs in Chicago, Dallas, Indianapolis and Detroit.
- Southern Border – Open but working reduced hours